Our renovations are complete!
Please join us at 4960 - 48th Avenue
Sunday Worship 9:00 &11:00 am
with Sunday School at 9:00 am
St Stephen's Worship 10:00 am
GreetingsMeet Our Minister Jim Short Listen to Jim Short's Sermons Read Jim's Email Updates Meet the Music Minister, Alan C. Whitmore
In the heart of Ladner Village, a community of people of all ages and sizes gathers to open our hearts to God's Gracious and Unconditional love and to follow Jesus Christ as friends and disciples.
God welcomes you, friend, to this place.
The door is open...
we look forward to meeting you...
Interactive Sermon Experience:
- Oct 19 - The Wedding Banquets
- Oct 12 - Thanksgiving Sunday & Parable work for Oct 19
- Oct 5 - Two Parables on Landlord Renter Relationships in Jesus's time
- Sept 28 - Building on Rocks or Sand
- Sept 21/28 - Post Sermon work from Sept 21 plus preparation for September 28th.
- Sept 21 - The Workers in the Vineyard - "But it's not fair..." - (Includes Post Sermon work from September 14th plus work for the 21st.)
- Sept 14 - The Pharisee and the Tax Collector Worksheet
- Sept 7 - The Parable of the Prodigal Son Work Sheet
- Parable Plunge Fall Sermon Series Overview
News & Events
FOOD SKILLS FOR FAMILIES COURSE
The Parish Health Ministry is sponsoring a Food Skills for Families course running at Ladner United for 6 weeks commencing October 23rd. For further information, click on 'more'
United Church Launches Ebola Crisis Appeal
Alarmed at the continuing spread of the Ebola virus disease (EVD) in West Africa, the United Church is elevating its response by issuing a church-wide appeal to its members for donations. Funds raised will be sent primarily to ACT Alliance, which, in collaboration with its West African members, is working tirelessly in Liberia and Sierra Leone in particular to help contain and ultimately stop the spread of the virus....
Take Action: Support Non-violent Resolution to Threats from IS
Today, the Canadian House of Commons will vote on whether to join the United States-led coalition launching military attacks against the Islamic State (IS), after a short debate. Urge your Member of Parliament to press for a non-violent political resolution to the violence in the Middle East, including the threats posed by IS...
Healing Prayer Meditation
The Healing Prayer page has a new meditation posted: 'River FLow Meditation' Click on 'more' to go there now...